Thursday 23 August 2012

OK..IM A CRAZED HOUSE STALKER- 3rd visit today

Couldn't help myself and went around for the third time today at 4pm. By this stage the garage door was on (when did they do that??????). And the kitchen had been finished minus the benchtops. I'm glad the kitchen installer had left because he would really think I was psycho.

Here are some pictures....WISDOM HOMES YOU ARE GOLD GOLD GOLD!!!!!!  ;)

THE GARAGE DOOR- It's colour is Dune

I had to take these pictures through the window as the house is all locked up....I wonder why.
Kitchen handles are on..absolutely loving the new graphite laminex
You can see the snow drift and new graphite laminex



1 comment:

  1. Great blog. All posts have something to learn. Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Knock Down and Rebuild

    ReplyDelete